Pat Kiernan red carpet trivia prizes
On Tuesday, February 24th we return to The Bell House in Brooklyn to once again produce the largest trivia night in NYC, and Pat Kiernan’s 2nd Annual Red Carpet Trivia Night is sure to be another raucous, high-energy evening! An awards-themed event like this needs great theme-appropriate prizes – here’s what Pat shall be giving away:
- Tony Awards® Dress Rehearsal – Broadway’s biggest night is on June 7th, however one lucky trivia lover is going to win a pair of tickets to the coveted dress rehearsal – a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience!
- Blue Man Group – We’ve got tickets to see the award-winning Blue Men in their legendary performance, for an evening of mind-blowing entertainment, awesome music and tons of laughs!
- Jeremy Piven – The Emmy and Golden Globe winner appears at the 92nd Street Y in conversation with Matt Lauer and legendary producer Rebecca Eaton
- Kristin Chenoweth with Peter Gallagher – The Tony-winning Broadway diva and Golden Globe winner appear in conversation at the 92nd Street Y
- Jon Cryer – The Emmy-winning actor talks about his far-flung career, from his breakout role in Pretty in Pink through 12 years on Two And a Half Men – as well as takes your questions!
- Nevermore – Hailing from Pat Kiernan’s home turf of Edmonton, Canada this thrilling new musical whimsically transports you through the life and death of Edgar Allan Poe
- A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour – Named the #1 tour of Brooklyn by TripAdvisor, enjoy the ultimate bus tour of the Borough of Kings, stopping along the way at the world’s greatest pizza joints!
- Robicelli’s – Celebrated Bay Ridge, Brooklyn pastry chefs Allison & Matt Robicelli have won more awards than we could possibly count – and their famous cookies are a prize at this event!
- Daly Pie – Award-winning pie maven Meghan Daly will once again be on-site at The Bell House, selling her delicious wares and offering a freshly-made full-size pie to one lucky attendee (she has also launched a Kickstarter campaign to open her own storefront!)
- Sugartooth Tours – Named one of the best walking dessert tours in NYC, come hungry as you explore the best hidden bakeries and authentic eateries the city has to offer!
- Science Friday Trivia Night – The insanely popular radio program/podcast hosted by award-winning science journalist Ira Flatow is presenting its first-ever trivia night at The Bell House on 5/13!
Plus LOTS of more surprises! Follow us on Twitter @TrivWorks for more updates in advance of this event.
Pat’s Trivia Night is Selling Quickly…