Holiday party planning season is here, and once again companies are getting the ball rolling on their annual events. Whether you’re a professional within the in-house department, or simply the person who has volunteered for (or been delegated) the task, it is now up to you to make sure that this year’s party not only happens, but is a success!
As a professional event planner/producer for 15 years, I know firsthand how challenging this role can be – especially if it ISN’T your regular job! To help make your life easier, I’ve selected the most useful & relevant articles from the TrivWorks blog which I think will be helpful, to ensure a fun & festive office holiday party for your colleagues and/or clients:
Practical Tips & How-To’s:
- What to Do When Company Holiday Party Planning Falls on You
- 25 Budget-Friendly NYC Office Holiday Party Entertainment Ideas
- This Party Sucks! 6 Simple Ideas to Make Your Office Holiday Party More Fun
- 5 Tips to Make Your Office Holiday Party More Meaningful
- Be Cool! 5 Tips for Planning a Last-Minute Company Holiday Party
- How to Idiot-Proof Your Office Holiday Party
- 7 Ways to Make Your Office Holiday Party Green
- 25 Details Every Holiday Party Planner Must Confirm
- 5 Useful Tips for Planning Christmas Party Entertainment in NYC
- 7 Useful Tips for Securing the Perfect NYC Christmas Party Venue
General Articles/Case Studies:
- NYC Office Holiday Parties: Offsite or Onsite?
- Case Study: The Worst Office Holiday Party Ever
- In Defense of the Office Holiday Party
- The Secret to Successful Office Holiday Parties: You Can’t Please Everyone
- When Should an Office Holiday Party NOT Be Fun?
- 7 Benefits of Holding an Office Entertainment Event Onsite
- 6 Essentials of the Perfect Office Holiday Party Speech
If you’re interested in having TrivWorks produce your company’s holiday party this year, I’m incredibly excited about our brand-new trivia/mixology and trivia/karaoke offerings – both of which are ideal for onsite entertaining (and won’t cost an arm and a leg!)
To learn more about who we are and what we do, visit www.TrivWorks.com/Corporate-Entertainment/